Given here are pajama party invitation ideas.
Know more about slumber party invitations.
Pajama Party Invitation
Pajama party is a very casual occasion, organized without following any golden rules. Although the party is a very informal occasion, certain things should not be missed out, one of the most important being inviting your friends in the most attractive way. This is because the invitation is the first impression on the guests, as to how much exciting the party would be. If you invite friends in the unique way, they would realize that the party is perhaps the most happening occasion, to look forward to. Therefore, call on your friends and get ready to have a blast in the party! Here in this article, we present you some nice ideas for pajama party invitations.
Pajama Party Invitations Ideas
- Sending invitation cards is the traditional way of inviting people to a party. If you want to follow the tradition for your pajama party as well, then send out attractive invitations to your friends. Send your invitations via courier or post to faraway friends and deliver the same in hand, to the friends residing nearby your place.
- Buy a pack of invitation cards from the store, get it from the Internet or even make it on your own. If you have decided to make invitations on your own, then supply yourself with some craft items like thick card paper, colors, pen or sketch pen and some.
- One of the most popular invitation cards for pajama party is the one that features a pillow inside which, the wordings are written. You may draw the shape of a pillow, color it and then write down the wordings of the invitation.
- You may also cut the invitation cards into different shapes, for instance, the shape of a sleeping bag. Make an envelope similar to the shape of the invitation card. Adorn the card with a satin ribbon or use some glitters to make it look attractive.
- You may also draft an invitation card on your computer. Get print outs of invitation cards and mail them as soon as possible, to your party guests. You may use computer graphics and illustrations of images related to pajama party, such as, pillows, pizzas, pajama, sleeping bags etc, to make your card look funny and adorable.
- Your invitation card should clearly specify the date, time and venue of the party. Give directions of your home, say, a route map, at the back of the invitation card, as it may be helpful for those who haven't visited your place before.
- Specify the theme of the pajama party (if any). Also, mention whether the guests would have to bring their own clothes, sleeping bags and pillows. Do not forget to mention the time when the guests are supposed to leave the party, the next day.