Here is given information on family reunion
party invitations. Check out ideas for family reunion invitations.
Family Reunion Invitation
A family reunion is a great way to meet your faraway acquaintances, with whom, you are not in touch for a quite a long time. Meeting the aunts, uncles and cousins after a gap of many years is an occasion in itself, which calls for celebration. Getting back to the long lost, forgotten person is something that is very thrilling and a total fun! Track down all those people with whom you want to have a get together. Get their addresses or telephone numbers and start sending invitations to them. We bring you bright ideas for family reunion invitation, which will definitely make the invitees feel special about the party.
Family Reunion Party Invitation Ideas
- First, prepare a comprehensive list of the people, along with their addresses, whom you want to invite to the party. This will help you a lot in taking further steps. Be ready with a final list, before you proceed.
- You may either buy readymade invitation cards from the market or prepare on your own. In the first case, a number of layout and design for the invitation cards are available online, from which you may choose the one that looks simple, but elegant.
- In the second case, when you want to make homemade invitations for the party, cut invitation cards out of decorative papers. Take print outs of your wordings and illustrations. Next, stick the print outs and illustrations on the already cut invitation cards and voila! You have made your own personalized invitation cards.
- The description of the reunion should be such that the reader instantly feels obliged to call you up and inform you that he/she can't wait anymore and is eagerly looking forward to join the reunion party. Therefore, make use of words that are attractive enough to persuade the reader to mark his/her presence at the party.
- Clearly mention the time and date, in the invitation cards. Give directions to your house or whichever venue you have chosen. If your reunion has a theme, mention it. In addition, clearly specify whether the family reunion party is a formal lunch, an outdoor lunch, a cocktail party or a dinner.
- Include your address; email id and telephone number in the invitation card, because it will be useful for anyone who wants to contact you to enquire about your whereabouts and other information regarding the party.
- Apart from sending the invitations via post, you may also invite your guests over telephone. It is another way to assure that the invitees would arrive on time. In addition, by contacting them three to four days prior to the party, you will be able bring in more excitement into your acquaintance, regarding the party.
Comment On This Article