Tea party favors are the best way to say thank
you to your guests. Check out these unique favors for tea parties.
Tea Party Favors
Favors go a long way in making your party a memorable one. It always feels good, when you give out party favors to your special friends, as it is not just a thanking gesture, but also a priceless token of remembrance of this special day. By giving a tea party favor, you are extending your thankfulness to your guest. To make sure that your friends remember your special tea party for a long time to come, you should give out some unique tea party favors. In case, you are not too sure about what to give as unique favors for you tea party, check out the suggestions we have given below.
Tea Party Favor Ideas
- A miniature tea pot, made from porcelain, is one of the best bet, when it comes to tea party favor option. Apart from adoring your guest's home, they would remind them of the wonderful party they had attended.
- Personalized tea mugs can be a good option to explore as a tea party favor. You can either pen down a thank you note for the guest or write your own name and the date of the fabulous tea party you had attended.
- Decorated tea trays make a good choice as a tea party favor. Depending on the budget, you can either go for silverware, bone china or porcelain patterned.
- Your guests cannot take home prepared tea. However, you can of course get some flavored tea bags for each one of them, so that whenever they want, they can make one.
- A recipe book containing some of the delicious and refreshing tea can be a good option to consider, for a tea party favor option.
- Stylish sugar tongs can be a good option for a tear party favor. A utility product, these can be a great way to enhance the kitchen of the guest.
- Thermal mugs make great selection for a tea party favor. Having utmost utility, the guest can keep their tea hot for a long time.
- Scented candles shaped in the form of a flower, angel or other appealing design make particularly attractive mementos. They are great ways to help extend the ambience of the party place to the homes.
- You can go for tiny glass vases as party favors and fill them with fresh mint or lemon verbena. This would allow your guests to customize the flavor of their tea.
- Available in a myriad of colors and patterns, tea cozies make excellent favor option. You can either personalize the cozies or go for the classic toile, modern and retro, cottage chic and seasonal ones.
- Serving trays would make a nice choice for a tea party favor. Available in various patterns, make sure you select one that has a universal design and would go with any kind of tea set.
- Table mats would make an elegant favors for a tea party. The best bet would be to get one made in subtle colors.