Given here are retirement party invitation
ideas. Know about retirement party invitation cards.
Retirement Party Invitation
A retirement party is an occasion to indulge in introspection and feel proud of your achievements in life. With your closest buddies and pals standing by you during this special day, you are sure to have a gala time as you bid farewell to a routine life and look forward to entirely new and fresh beginnings. The first step towards making this party a memorable event is sending out retirement party invitation cards. There are many different and unique invitation cards available in the market these days. You can also create the invitation card yourself at home. In case you are still confused about the invitation you want to choose, check out the retirement party invitation ideas given below.
Retirement Party Invitation Ideas
- Choose an invitation card that speaks about the kind of party you are going to have. If you have a theme, say black and white, your card should reflect that theme.
- The party theme, if any, should be mentioned on the invitation card specifically. Do make sure to mention the dress code for the party as well, if any.
- Give your contact details, including your phone number, address, email id and mobile number, in the invitation. This would prove helpful to those who want to contact you in any emergency or are having any doubts and queries regarding the party.
- Mention the date, time and venue of the party in bold letters. It would be better if the party is scheduled on a weekend or a public holiday, as others would be able to wind off their work and plan for the party without having to worry about anything important the next day.
- State any and every important thing regarding the party, in the invitation, such as 'please bring no gifts' or 'this party is a surprise' or anything that you feel the guests must know.
Retirement Party Invitation Wordings
You should use impressive wordings for the retirement invitation card. In this context, we have listed a number of examples below.
- ____ has punched his clock for the last time.
His daily grind is being left behind.
No more meetings or pages to fax.
Is time for him to kick back and relax!
- After years of hard work and dedication,
It is time for ____ to take a vacation!
Please join us as we offer him best wishes on his retirement.
- _____ is retiring, he's put in his time,
he leaves us now with warm plans in mind
Just relaxing… he'll be taking life slow
at home in the garden or perhaps Mexico!
- Forget the black tie, it's no formal affair.
Just come as you are for that casual flair.
We'll drink and laugh as we all reminisce,
It's a gathering for a friend that will surely be missed.
- Too quickly the time has passed us by,
Now it's time for us to say good-bye.
Please join us to wish Ned the very best,
As he starts his long and well deserved rest.
- Office walls are nowhis past
He's retiring to the sunny shores at last!