A beautiful graduation party dress makes you the
center of attraction. Check out unique ideas for graduation attire.
Graduation Party Dress
Clothes play a very important part in the overall personality of a person. While a suitable dress can enhance your looks, an ill-fitted one can mar your appearance completely. Your attire becomes all the more important when you are going to attend a party, more specifically a graduation party. Your graduation party dress should be reflective of your individuality as well as personal style. At the same time, it should go with the overall theme of the celebration. In case you are looking for any help in this regard, the graduation party dress ideas given below are just perfect!
Ideas For Graduation Party Attire
- The first thing that you need to keep in mind, while selecting the dress, is the kind of graduation party you are going to attend. If it is a college party and an official affair, you will have to pick formal clothes. For a graduation party at friend's place, jeans and tee might also do. However, you can surely experiment with different styles within the look.
- The weather is also an important consideration while deciding on the graduation party dress. You wouldn't want to wear a short black dress in winters and freeze even before reaching the venue! At the same time, you don't want to feel sweaty and downright uncomfortable by wearing layered clothes in summers. So, always choose according to the season.
- In case of a theme, stick to the dress code mentioned. Still, you can experiment in terms of the colors for your attire, hairstyles and make up (in case of girls), to personalize the look. Accessorizing in the right way can also make a lot of difference.
- Make sure to wear comfortable footwear for the graduation. It is quite possible that as you would find yourself to be standing most of time and hardly getting a chance to rest your tired feet.
- In case of a formal party, girls can wear a nice black dress or gown for the party. They can also go for a pencil skirt, with a nice, fitted shirt. Whatever be the dress, make sure to keep it neither too simple nor too gaudy. Learn to strike a balance between simple and elegant.
- In case of an informal (or casual) affair, the options are almost limitless. Right from jeans and a tee to skirts in floral prints, you can wear anything that gives you a party feel.
- If your dress is simple, accentuate it by wearing a nice scarf around the beck or having a metallic belt resting carelessly at your waist. Wear some noticeable jewelry to complete the look. Apply basic make-up and accentuate your best features, like eyes, nose, lips, etc.
- If your party dress is pretty noticeable in itself, it is advisable not to go for too many accessories or heavy makeup, which will overshadow the dress. So, keep everything other than the dress light and simple.
- In case of a formal affair, guys can opt for blazers, dinner jackets or formal pants, with a decent shirt. They can also wear a tie and get a nice looking tie-pin along with it. Shiny shoes are a must, so make sure your shoes don't look worn out or shabby.
- For a casual graduation party, khakis and short shorts make a great style statement. In this case, you can also go for jeans and a casual shirt or t-shirt, along with sports shoes.
- Guys can always experiment with accessories, like belts, scarves and watches, to add a personal touch to their overall look. At the same time, they should remember to trim their hair and style it up with some gel.
Comment On This Article