Read our section on graduation party decoration
ideas. Check out graduation party decor.
Graduation Party Decorations
The decoration and ambience are the vital elements of a party. It is the decoration that gives one the real feel of the occasion. Even in a Graduation party, it is very important to decorate the venue in such a way that it symbolizes the feel of the situation; after all, the Graduation Party is the milestone in the life of all the new graduates who look forward to their life beyond this ever awaited ceremony. It is the junction of past, present and future, where one's life changes for ever, thus the celebration and decoration should meet the grandeur of the occasion.
First of all, as the party is more emotional than wild and rocking, one must keep in concern that the decoration and ambience should be soothing and pleasant rather than being loud and noisy. Incase your party is a formal party at your college or institution, make sure there is a formal touch in your decoration. You can be more selective if your party is privately organized for your close friends. Either your party is formal and informal; make sure that your decoration and ambience exhibit a feel of independence as this ceremony exhibits in one's life.
Graduation Party Decoration Ideas
- First and Foremost is the theme color that you choose for ambience. It is better to go for more of white shades or black shades if the occasion is formal. You can experiment if you have an informal set up but avoid using colors that doesn't have an emotional appeal.
- You should then pay attention to the banner displaying a congratulation message to the new graduates. Choose an attractive slogan and make a larger than life banner and place it at the centre of the hall or at the entrance to make it visible to every one.
- You can use collage of photographs of the passing out batch to decorate the walls as well as give the party a nostalgic touch.
- The huge cake for the Graduation Party would look great in the shape of a certificate or diploma or a graduation cap. This Cake can be used as a centerpiece for the party.
- Ribbons and Balloons with 'Congratulation Message' or 'Best of Luck' message will add on to the beauty of your decoration.
- You can spread some graduation confetti to make the party lively.
- Flowers add to the beauty of all kind of parties. Go for flowers like Tulip and Sunflower to make the party look vibrant.
- Keep in concern that you do not leave any empty piece in the party hall. Decorate the empty corners with colorful streamers and buntings.
- Arranging the furniture and dining table neatly also counts as a decoration. So, go for better synchronization between furniture and ambience.
Comment On This Article