Birthday party invitation cards come in a
variety of colors and designs. Go through these ideas for birthday
Birthday Party Invitations
The best way to tell the town about your birthday bash is by sending out birthday party invitations. Invites are important as they not only formally request a person for his/her presence but also set the mood for the party. Talking about invitation cards, there are numerous options available. Right from buying a birthday party invitation card from a store, to downloading it from the internet or even sending them through email, the options are endless. You need to decide the kind of birthday invitation card that you need to purchase for your birthday party. Make sure that the card you choose should be in accordance with the theme you have chosen or the kind of party you are going to throw. In the following lines, we have provided ideas for birthday party invitation card.
Birthday Party Invite Ideas
- Invitations are the first impression of the party. Make sure that it is done creatively. You can either follow the traditional custom of sending invite through a handmade card or go for printed cards or even the latest, e-cards.
- You get cards on which a message has already been written or go in for personalized cards. You can easily get these in departmental stores or the internet.
- In case you opt for the traditional invitation, make sure it is well-designed and exhibits an artistic excellence. The designing can be according to the age of the person, whose birthday is being celebrated. For instance, for a kid, you can draw a cartoon character, but for a teenager the best bet would be to draw candles.
- Choose a bright color like pink, blue, yellow or light green as the background, since it reflects the joyful mood of the party.
- As for the wordings of the card, the best bet would be to write a short poem. Do not forget to pen down the name of the person whose birthday is being celebrated and which birthday is it, in the invite. It is okay to mention the age if it is a kid.
- Make sure that the venue, date and time should be clearly mentioned in the card. In case you are throwing the party at a place which is far away or not very popular, giving directions of the venue at the back of the card would be extremely helpful.
- A good option would be to give your contact details, such as your address, phone number and email id in the card. It will be helpful for those, who want to contact you in case of any doubts.
- If you are throwing a themed party, make sure you mention it in the invitation card. In case the invitees need to follow to a specific dress code, mention it in bold letters, so that no one misses it.
- Do state in the card whether it is a lunch or dinner party. Also mention whether parents can accompany or not.