Check out information on wedding party
invitation card. Read about unique wedding party invitations.
Wedding Party Invitation
Wedding is an occasion that demands everything to be special and memorable, right from the invitations. Whether it is a simple or a lavish wedding, the invitation should convey the essence of the party, to your invitees. Apart from informing your acquaintance, invitation actually shows your immense pleasure in entering the new phase of family life. Send out unique wedding party invitations to your friends, colleagues and relatives and announce your 'important day' in a brilliant way, to make the occasion as special for them, as it is for yourself.
A wedding invitation can be extended in a number of ways. These days, apart from the traditional way of sending invitation cards via mail or delivering it in person, people are exploring more and more innovative ways to announce the glorious occasion. They resort to the electronic way of sending invitations, which consume less time as well as are economical. Given below are some wedding party invitations ideas, which will help you, know how to go about inviting your loved ones.
Wedding Party Invitation Ideas
The Traditional Way
- Talking about the invitation cards, they can be easily personalized according to your own needs. Today, a wide variety of layout and style for wedding invitation card are easily available in the Internet. Choosing them is recommended. Make sure to design it in such a way that it remains simple, yet. Do not go overboard with jazzy colors and unwanted loud illustrations. You wouldn't want your guests to feel that a kid has designed the card.
- Colors like ivory, off white, white, silver and other soft and light shades are elegant for wedding party invitations. You may create a contrast between the wordings and the background of the invitation card choosing the light shade as the backdrop, with black, brown, navy blue, or maroon as the color for the font.
- The font you choose should be legible, because nuptial fonts are generally very stylish, which sometimes fail to convey the message correctly. Ensure that the font size is appropriate - neither oversized, nor too small to be read with a magnifying glass!
- You may include illustrations like champagne glasses, wedding rings, hearts, maple leaves, etc in the invitation card. This is especially applicable, when you have chosen a particular theme for the ceremony. You may also use bride and groom confetti.
- Select a beautiful verse based on marriage and let it be the opening line of your invitation. Then, proceed with the information regarding the wedding, which includes the date, time and venue along with the details of both bride and groom's family.
- You may include directions just in case one does not know where the venue is located. Include important landmark near the venue, so that it is easier to find out. Mention in brief, the events that will take place, including the duration. You may enlist the programs, because listing it out is easier and less complicated.
- Adding glitters to the invitation card is another nice option, to increase its appeal. However, be sure not to overdo it.
The Contemporary Way
- If your wedding party is a very casual event, you may send SMS text messages to your guests. However, it is best suitable only for the close acquaintance, because probably your faraway relatives and friends would not understand your time constraints or your situation, for inviting them in such an informal way. In such a situation, resorting to e-mail will be the best bet.
- Scanning your wedding invitation card and attaching it to your e-mail is a nice idea to invite people to the party, when you have time constraints or do not have the postal address of the invitees in question. This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to invite a large number of people at a stretch.
- By sending e-mail (with scanned invitation card), you will ensure that your guests have a glimpse of the original invitation card as well. In this case, it is better to keep the wordings of the e-mail a bit formal, especially when your wedding is a formal occasion. Casual words are also allowed, but becoming too much informal is not advisable.
- Another method is to invite your guests, for the wedding party, over telephone. This is applicable, when you have to remind your acquaintance of the date and time of the wedding, or inform them about whereabouts of the venue, when you have already dispatched the invitations.
Comment On This Article