We bring you unique wedding party decoration
ideas. Check out wedding party decor theme.
Wedding Party Decorations
Wedding party is the time to show your creative mind, when you are planning to host it. The best way to put across the joyful thoughts is to decorate the venue beautifully. This will not only convey your happiness for your close acquaintance getting married, but also make the venue appealing. After all, once-in-a-lifetime event needs to be perfect without any flaws! You can use any decor theme for your wedding party. Set a budget and spend accordingly. Check out our wedding party decoration ideas given below, if you are unsure as to how to go about it.
Wedding Party Decoration Ideas
- You may decorate the wedding party venue according to a particular theme. You can choose a simple theme, for instance, based on a color and its shades. A combination of contrasting colors like black and white, red and black etc also looks good for a wedding party venue. Though it may look simple, the striking contrast would lend a very elegant look to the venue.
- The pink and white combination is a popular choice for wedding party decorations. In fact, the wedding cake can also be a combination of pink and white. It looks wonderful, enticing and provides a very soothing backdrop for the venue. Splurge on pink ribbons, streamers and white balloons and flowers like white daisies, lilies and pink orchids, to complement the decorative items.
- A checkerboard theme is an all-time favorite for wedding parties. The classic black and white combination never fails to amuse people and looks elegant as well as sophisticated. The cake can be white, set on a black and white tablecloth that is decorated with white ribbons. Make use of alternate colors for white, such as ivory, off-white or silver.
- The cutlery that you arrange on the table is as important as the decorative items. Ceramic plates and crystal glasses look fine, when teamed with silver or stainless steel forks and spoons. Your plates can be either plain or can have a border of the color that you have used maximum, in your decoration.
- In case you haven't set a theme for the wedding party decorations, consider decorating the venue with the basic items including balloons, streamers and bouquets.
- Flowers play a pivotal role in the decorations of a wedding party. Clusters of orchids are the best bet, as they are very attractive. You may opt either for a single color or for a combination of two colors. Complement the flowers with the same colored ribbons and streamers. Purple orchids are the chosen flowers for wedding parties.
- Another hit choice, when it comes to flowers for the wedding party, is rose. The alluring fragrance of the flower and its magnetically attractive look could provide a soothing ambience for the venue. Decorate the venue with bouquets of roses (single colored or a combination of two different colored roses), positioned at strategic locations.
Comment On This Article