Princess tea party is the ultimate party for
young girls. Check out ideas for Princess tea party.
Princess Tea Party
One of the most popular themes for a tea party is the princess tea party. Little girls decked up as princess, sipping tea elegantly is a lovely sight. Girls thoroughly enjoy this theme as it virtually takes them to a fairytale land. It is quite a fun sight looking at little girls walking elegantly in those white gowns looking like fairies and being at their best behavior. For the little fairies, a princess tea party is just like a dream come true. In case you are searching for ideas for princess tea party, check out this information given below.
Princess Tea Party Ideas
- For any party to take place, invitation is a very important aspect to look in for. For a princess tea party, shape your invitation card in the form of a tea cup. You can also write the invite on a paper doily.
- The decoration of the princess tea party should be one that gives the feel of a fairyland to your little princess. Put on pink and white streamers, silver foil balloons, dolls and stuffed animals, personalized party banners, paper doilies and fresh flower bouquet.
- Arrange everything that has a royal look. Silver cups, silver saucers, chairs decorated with streamers, napkins arranged on the tables, a nice vase in the center of the table, all these add that extra zing to the decoration.
- Set a definite dress code for the party. The best bet would be to let each kid flaunt a nice party gown. Make sure it has adequate frills and lace and a tiara to top it all.
- Get a pair of nice shoes with pointed toes in a metallic shade. It should be corresponding to the color of the gown. If your gown is in the shades of blue, pink or white, go for silver shoes. If your gown is in the shades of yellow, browns or orange, go for golden shoes.
- Since the party is for princesses, announce the arrival of each of the 'little princesses' like they would do, in a royal court.
- It would be great if you set a thumping music at the time of entrance. This would add pace to the party and make the party a rocking one.
- For the menu, scones and clotted cream would be an ideal choice. Other royal tea treats include chocolate covered strawberries, thumbprint cookies, cucumber sandwiches and miniature teacakes.
- You can have fun activities like a catwalk of the little princesses and give out titles like Best Attire, Best Hairstyle, Best Manners, and so on. Make sure that each kid gets a reward badge, so that there is no rivalry.
- Every party is incomplete without a favor. Gift each of your little princesses a small favor that is sure to bring that smile on her face. The favor need not be expensive, but it definitely needs to be princess-themed. You can include hair accessories, lip balm, blowing bubbles, activity book, markers and stickers.