Given here is information on tea party
invitations. Read about tea party invitation cards.
Tea Party Invitations
One of the best ways to enjoy a summer afternoon is by hosting a simple tea party. An afternoon spent with close friends over a cup of hot tea is just the perfect way to relax and rejuvenate the parched nerves. With lives getting busier, this tea break would be a good way to add some entertainment and fun to your life and also catch up with old pals. For hosting a tea party, you need to first send an invitation card to your friends, so that they can wind off their work previously. Invitations would also add a touch of seriousness to the occasion, as many usually take a tea party to be a casual affair. In the following lines, we have provided tea party invitation card ideas.
Tea Party Invitation Card Ideas
- The first and foremost thing required for a party is invitation card. You can either go for the traditional invites or the more contemporary ones. While the former makes use of the conventional handmade cards, the latter is mostly concerned with printable cards or e-cards or even emails.
- In case you are going for the printable cards, select an elegant pattern for your tea party invitation. You can go in for soft pastel shades with nice illustrations of teacups in the corners. You can get these invitations form the store or you can print them at home, as you get tons of choices over the internet.
- If the guest list is not a big one and comprises of just a few close friends, you can also make invitation cards at home. All you need is some creativity with doses of imagination! The card can be in the shape of a tea cup, tea pot or even a tea cozier. You can also opt for personalized invitation cards with their name of the guest printed on it.
- The date, time and venue of the party are the main aspects that an invitation card should have. Include your contact details for anyone to contact you in case of any changes.
- Do not forget to include directions or important landmarks near the venue. This would help one who is not familiar with the location of the venue.
- In case, the party revolves around a specific theme or a dress code or a color code, mention so in the invitation card. This would rule out any chances of being uninformed.
- If you are expecting your guests to make a snack and bring it to the party, state it in the invitation. You can also assign each guest a specific dish to prepare. This would forbid the chance of repeating a particular item.
- Give as much information as possible in the invitation card. Surprises are okay till the time they don't ruin the fun in your party.
- Send out the invitation cards at least 2-3 weeks before the party. This way, your guests will have ample time to decide their dress, wind off any important work they might be having and plan to come to your party comfortably.
- In case, you want to be creative with the invite, you can go for the real tea bag with big tea label invitation attached to it. In it, you can write the details of the party.
Comment On This Article