You will find information on garden tea party
here. Check out ideas for garden tea parties.
Garden Tea Party
A garden tea party is perhaps the most elegant tea party that is enjoyed till date. Its origins can be traced back to the Elizabethan ages in England. Sophisticated ladies in their elegant gowns, sporting an elaborate hairstyle used to gather at a particular place for a tea party. The best way to enjoy a warm summer afternoon is by having a garden tea party. It is as much fun to plan a garden tea party, as it is to attend one.However, you need to consider all the aspects of a party - decoration, invitation, games, menu and favor. In case you are still clueless, we have listed below ideas for you to host a great garden tea party.
Garden Tea Party Ideas
- Just like any other party, a garden party also requires appropriate planning. Every aspect of a party, such as, decorations, invitations, favor, menu, and games, should be such that it reflects the garden theme of the party.
- Make sure that you neat and tidy the garden area a day prior to when the party is scheduled. Remove anything might hurt your guest and also make sure that all the dead plants are eradicated from the garden.
- Send out invitations much in advance, so that your guest can take time out for the party. You can be creative with the invitation card, shaping it in a manner that it gives the guest an illustration of the party.
- The decoration for a garden tea party should be one that exudes vitality and also explores the beauty of the garden. Since gardens are itself beautiful, you need not do much with the decoration.
- Make sure you provide umpteen shady spaces for the guests when they come. It can either be a patio or you can also install umbrellas with chairs. A nice touch would be to cover all of your chairs in a similar color something garden-pretty, like pastel green, and then attach a ribbon around the top, tied with some more flowers from your garden.
- As for the table, a flower centerpiece would be the best bet. You can also go for the option of floating some flowers in a big glass bowl filled with water. This is surely going to create the perfect ambience for the tea party.
- You can have fun activities like playing card games, dumb charades, board games, etc. or simply talk your hearts out. Have lots of fun and enjoy your tea party.
- The best dress for a summer garden tea party is a short floral print dress. In case, you are having a tea party in winters, warm clothes in bright colors make the best choice.
- The choice of favor for a garden tea party should be one that syncs with the theme of the party. Candies, a pack of seeds, flower bouquets, animal and salt pepper shakers, salad servers, scented candles, are some of the best choices for a garden theme party.
Comment On This Article