Here are some ideas that shall go a long way in
planning your party food and help you decide the perfect menu.
They say good food is the soul of any successful party. Even years after you have thrown a party, people will remember what you made and that unique flavor in a particular dish. Planning the party food isn't very difficult though it gives most people sleepless nights. Here we are providing you with some party food ideas that will help you decide what kind of a menu you should plan for your guests. The kind of party you are having is the main factor in deciding what kind of food should be served.
In case you are having a birthday party, you decide the menu according to the tastes of kids. This means not just junk food but also candies and ice creams! In case you are having a bridal shower or a wedding for that matter, a formal lunch with an elaborate menu should be your party food. The drinks should also be selected according to the kind of party you are throwing. Make sure that the food is enough for the number of people you are inviting. No one should leave hungry or dissatisfied.
Tips For Deciding Party Food
- Menu of your party depends on the genre and theme of your party. Make a menu in accordance with the kind of party you are planning. If it is a traditional Indian Party, you should go for an Indian Menu. However, if you have decided the theme to be Hawaiian or something else, plan the menu in accordance.
- Keep in concern that you menu includes items that are generally liked by everybody. Also, keep special options for kids.
- If you have recently explored some very scrumptious dish in any party of the world, you can keep it is as the surprise item on your party menu.
- If you belong to some particular community, do not forget to include the special dish if your community in the exclusive item section of your menu. If you are a Gujrati, the Dhokla and Thepla of your party would certainly be relishing!
- It is better to do arrangements for snacks and full course meal separately. If you are planning a small get together you can simply warp up after snacks, however if your party is a grand one, do proper arrangement for both snack and meal after a proper interval.
- Mock tails and Cocktails are important element of any party menu. You must keep a variety of options at the drinks section.
- Your menu also depends on the timings of your party. If yours is a lunch party, keep the menu in accordance with the day meal and if your party is a night party, plan the menu in accordance.
- While making the menu, also keep in concern that there may be some people in your party who are on diet or some healthy diet chart, you must do required arrangements for them in the available menu like cakes with sugar free or interesting kinds of salads.
Bechelor Party Food
A bachelor's party is something that the groom as well as guests will always remember, so planning it right is very important. The key ingredient for a bachelor's party, for that matter - any party, comprises of food. Now, hungry guests will not be able to enjoy the party, would they! In fact, food forms a part and parcel of the party planning, to ensure that everyone has a good time.
Bridal Shower Party Food
Food is an inseparable element of any party. Often it is said that good food is the heart and soul of a party. Once you have decided almost everything about the bridal shower you are going to host, food is the next consideration to make. You need to analyze certain aspects and concentrate on the basic setting and mood of the party, before deciding on the menu. Make sure the dishes you order are varied in nature and have a sufficient amount for all.
Comment On This Article