Your dress for office party should be absolutely
flawless. Check out ideas for office party attire.
Office Party Dress
Mark Twain rightly said, 'Clothes Make the Man'. The kind of clothes you wear can say a lot about your personality and the kind of person you are. Office party attire can range from simple rugged jeans and tee shirts to a tuxedo. It is the kind of office party you are going to that should be the deciding factor for selecting your dress as well. If it is a formal party, go in for formal clothes. However, for a chilled out get together, you can wear anything that is relaxing and comfortable, such as, lounge wears. In case it is a dance party, something that is flashy would make an excellent choice. To know more about the office party dress ideas, check out the following lines.
Office Party Dress Ideas
- Parties are all about fun, frolic and entertainment. Let this reflect in your attire as well. For office party, your attire should be one that radiates class and elegance.
- For the party, do not portray a very relaxed or a very stern look. Just go easy on your selection of dress. The first and the foremost consideration is that they should be neat and clean and definitely presentable.
- Females can always opt for a knee length straight skirt with a nice turtle neck top. Another option would be to pair up a camisole with your favorite jeans. In case your attire is too simple and plain, brighten it up with some elegant jewelry and make-up.
- You just cannot go wrong with a pair of high heels. The best bet about heels is that it suits with any kind of attire you wear. Not to forget, your heels are sure to make heads turn as you walk into the room!
- For a formal dinner party, guys can opt for a pair for formal trousers in either black or dark blue and team it up with a decent colored shirt. You can either go in for a striped shirt or a plain one that shimmers a bit. Ties can be optional; you can always have one with you just in case you need to put it on.
- If it is an informal affair, the best bet would be to opt for casual wear. Team up a pair of denim with a nice tee shirt. Accessorize with a smart belt, a classy watch and maybe a wristband. Wear smart sneakers and you are set to rock.
- You can also opt for cotton or linen pants with a smart shirt and decent footwear. These are breathable clothes and best for evenings with colleagues. These clothes let you have fun without feeling too tied down.
- For a themed party, make sure that your attire exudes the same. For instance, for a beach party theme, men can explore shirts with floral prints, burmudas/shorts and slippers. For women, a nice summery dress that has floral prints teemed with fashion accessories and flip flops would be an ideal option.
Comment On This Article