Given here is information about office party
invitation cards. Check out ideas for office party invitations.
Office Party Invitations
These days, office parties are much in vogue. Right from small firms to multinational companies, office parties are thrown by every one alike. It can either be one that is given by the superiors in the office or one that is pooled by the entire staff. Whatever it is, an office party requires a formal invitation to all. Invites are the first impression of the party. They give the invitee the first clue of how the party is going to be. As for the invitation card, there are a number of options to explore. Your office party invitation card can either be one that is picked from the store or one that is downloaded from the internet. To know more about office party invitation card ideas, read through the following lines.
Office Party Invitation Ideas
- The invitation card for an office party should be one that is looks decent and presentable. You can be innovative and use unique styles of invitations but make sure it is nice and sophisticated to look at.
- There are numerous options when it comes to invites. Right from handmade cards to printable ones or e-cards, the list goes endless. For a small firm or office, handmade cards would be the best bet. Printable cards suit the best for a medium sized company. However, for a multinational company, e-cards can be the right choice to make.
- The kind of business you are in can also determine the kind of invitation card you want to choose. For a software firm, you can be different and print out invitations in the form of floppies, but for an animation firm, the invitation cards can look like cartoon characters.
- Apart from the designing, there are other things you need to consider in an invitation card. Mention clearly the date, time and venue of the party. The card should give a brief summary of what to expect in the party.
- If the party is based on a theme, you can reflect the same in the invitation card as well. For a musical themed party, the card can be in the shape of a violin or guitar.
- In case, you want the invitees to follow a particular dress code, make sure you state it in the invitation card. This would rule out any chances of missing the crucial information by anyone.
- In case, guests of the office staff are allowed in the party, make sure that you mention the same in the invitation card.
- If possible, give directions to the venue at the back of the invitation. Mention any important and well-known landmark near the venue, so that it is easier to find the place.
Comment On This Article