You will find many ideas for planning your new
born baby party. So go through these tips for planning new born baby
New Born Baby Party Planning
In a family, the arrival of a new born baby is surely an occasion to celebrate. The new bundle of joy is the main focus of attraction and the best way to welcome him/her is by planning a new born baby party. Arranging the perfect new born baby party is not that difficult and can be done easily. You just have to keep in mind the general checklist of what are the most important things that you will to undertake, to throw the perfect new born baby party. In case you need any help in this regard, we are at your service. You can go through the new born baby party planning ideas given here. They will help you organize and plan your party in a smooth and comfortable way.
Tips For Planning New Born Baby Party
- First of all, fix a day for the party, when it would be easy for everyone to come. In case you are planning the party on a weekday, make sure the next day is a holiday.
- You also need to plan what kind of get together are you looking for. It could be a theme party, a formal lunch or just a bar-be-cue in the outdoors. Once you decide on that, plan for the event accordingly.
- The guest list for a new born baby party will include all your close relatives. Since it is an occasion for family celebration, it is not very essential to invite friends. However if you have really close friends, who are almost like family, you can invite them.
- Make sure to decide on and send all invitations at least 3 weeks before the party is scheduled. If in doubt, call up the guests personally and ask if they would be coming to the party or not.
- Make up your mind as to how much you are going to spend on decoration and plan everything accordingly. If you are thinking of throwing a theme party within the budget, keep it in mind while making the arrangements
- Plan a decent menu and make sure you order some extra food, in case you get some unexpected guests. Arrange for enough chairs and tables and make sure that everyone feels at home during the party.
- It is very necessary for you to have some activities and games organized beforehand, to amuse the young children of your guests, if any.
- Purchase party favors a week before the party, so as to avoid last minute rush. Do make sure to gift wrap them in advance as well.
- Since it's the first party of your baby, you would surely like to capture the moments. So, purchase the film for your camera in advance. In case of digital camera, make sure that the battery has been charged.
- A day before the party, you need to pick the cake, finish with the decoration, get the balloons, set up the furniture, etc. With everything set and ready to go, all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your party!