Check out ideas for preparing and sending
invitations for your housewarming party.
Housewarming Party Invitations
One of the most important and significant milestones in the life of an individual is acquiring a new house. A housewarming party is the perfect way to celebrate the happy occasion. It is the time to take out that bottle of champagne and indulge in serious partying. Do not worry about the mess, it can be cleared later! A housewarming party requires the presence of your loved ones and closest friends. Thus, sending out invitations for housewarming party is the first step towards making your party a rocking affair. Invites are just like the windows of your new house. It gives a clue of how your party is going to be. To get some ideas for making an impressive invitation card, browse through the following lines.
Housewarming Party Invitation Ideas
- Invitations are the first impression for a party. The kind of invitation you send out says a lot about the kind of party you are going to have.
- For a formal lunch, the invite would be a formal one with a brief invitation. However, in case it is a cocktail party, the invitation card can be a bit funky and loud.
- Though you can go for the online invitations, for a party as special as housewarming, the best bet would be to go for regular or traditional cards.
- In case, you love to indulge in crafts, you can even go for handmade cards. This can only be possible if you are having just close friends and family get together.
- A card shaped in the form of a house or your own is one of the good options to explore. Use variety of colors but make sure you don't make it too gaudy. Instead, color schemes of two to three colors would work perfectly for an invitation card.
- As for the wordings, including a quote, verse, saying or rhyme is a nice way of completing the look of a housewarming party invitation card. The wording can range from being humorous to touchy and poignant. Generally, the wordings are written on the left side of the card.
- On the right side of the card, mention clearly the date, time and venue of the housewarming party. In case, you have centered your party on a particular theme, make sure you mention it in the invitation card.
- Giving directions is always welcome provided you explain them properly. Mention important landmarks near your new home and do not confuse left and right! Provide alternate routes, apart from the main route.
- Mention your contact number and address in case anyone wants to get back to you for any kind of clarification.
- In case you have a descent budget, you can gift each of your guests a small souvenir and attach with it a tag stating the time, date and venue of your housewarming party.
- To be adept with the latest technology, sending out invitations in a CD is one of the newest ways to call your guest for a housewarming party. In it, you can show right from the scratch of how your house came into being.
Comment On This Article