To make sure your house warming decor is
a hit, we bring you housewarming decoration ideas.
Housewarming Party Decorations
A housewarming party is all about flaunting your new possessions. Everyone loves to show off a new house and what better way to do that, than by throwing a housewarming party. Since a new house is the center of attraction for everyone, you really need not worry much about housewarming decorations much. The louder the decorations, the more the focus shifts away from your new house. Now, that is something you, of course, wouldn't want to happen (after all, you have spend a large portion of your hard earned money for the house). So, to help you set up your house warming decor, we bring you some house warming party decoration ideas.
Housewarming Party Decorations Ideas
- Though a new house itself looks refreshingly beautiful, a little bit of decorations would surely augment to its beauty.
- Right from the sitting area to the bedroom and the lawn (if you have one!), everything should be well decorated. This is because it would be the first time your relatives and friends would be coming to your new house.
- You can decorate your house in a particular color. For instance, if you have chosen the color green, you can decorate your house with green cushions, green streamers, green sheets, green covers and plants.
- In case, the party is based on a particular theme, the best bet would be to decorate your house according to it. However, do not go overboard with the decoration.
- Balloons are must-haves for any party to make it happening and housewarming is no exception. Bunch of balloons tied to ribbons look absolutely inviting and makes the house look as though it were really a party venue.
- Believe it or not - you can never go wrong with floral decoration. A popular decoration idea, flowers, not only enlivens the place with their presence but also adds a sweet fragrance to the ambience. Flowers chosen in combination such as lilies and daisies or carnations and roses would be a great way to make the place blissful.
- In case you have invited people over for lunch or dinner, make sure the table is laid out beautifully. Have a floral centerpiece and even if you are using paper plates and disposable glasses, arrange them neatly.
- Have ample of place to sit around the house for your guests and arrange the chairs strategically, so that you can highlight the best locations, for instance, the fireplace, verandah, and so on.
- If the party is in the evening, make sure that your house has proper lighting. This would help you accentuate the beauty of your new home, without much effort.
- Remember, people really do not look forward to a properly decorated venue, since they know that you have just shifted and are in no position to decorate for a housewarming party. So, go simple on decor and do not stress yourself too much. Just relax and bask in the glory of the new house and, of course, enjoy the party as well!!
Comment On This Article