Choosing that perfect engagement party
invitation card is not that tough. So check out invitation ideas for
Engagement Party Invitations
Engagement party is a special occasion for people who are going to tie the wedding knot in the near future. It is a fun event as well, because the couple gets to celebrate the important turning point in their life with their loved ones, which may include their family, close friends and relatives. The first step towards making it a happening and a memorable event is undoubtedly invitations. The way you invite your guests should convey your festive mood perfectly. It is not necessary to spend extravagantly on the invitations. However, if you make it attractive and unique, you will be able to make it an event that your guests will eagerly look forward to. Here we are to help you with some wonderful ideas on choosing the engagement party invitations.
Engagement Party Invitation Ideas
- Depending upon the type of the party (whether formal or informal), choose a nice layout for the engagement party invitation. You should clearly mention the date, venue and time, name of the engaged couple and hosts of the party. You may include directions at the back of the invitation as well, since it is handy for people who haven't been to the place before.
- The RSVP information for the engagement party invitation (irrespective of the theme or the type) may include your contact details, which include address, phone numbers and email (if any) that may prove to be helpful for your guests, to clarify anything regarding the party.
- Wording of the invitation plays a pivotal role in conveying the message. For a formal party, the use of traditional invitation wording is suggested. However, make sure that you do not make the invitation look very dull and obvious. Bring in interest to by choosing an attractive font, and color for the invitation.
- On the other hand, if it is an informal get together, you are free to use whimsical and informal words for the invitation. However, ensure that you do not go off-track and convey the message quite clearly. You would not want to blow off the charm and the surprise element of the party by using dull and drab words. Hence, convey your festive mood to your guests by using some presenting the facts in an interesting way.
- You may add a dash of humor to the invitation (for an informal party) by including a short poem (of about 4-7 lines) on how the groom proposed and how she accepted the proposal. This will make the invitation different from the usual ones. Another way to convey the message is to add an element of fun, so that people actually look forward to the party. This is especially applicable in case you are sending invitation for an informal party.
- Last but not the least - send the invitations well in advance, so that your guests plan their day accordingly. That way, you will ensure that all the invitees are informed about the occasion, well before it takes place.