Cocktail party decorations need to be
sophisticated and elegant. Check out ideas for cocktail party decor.
Cocktail Party Decorations
Ready to throw an enthralling cocktail party? If yes, then plan it well, so that everyone relishing on their share of cocktail drink find the party an enthralling one. When it comes to cocktail party, decorations find a prominent place in the list of must-haves for the event. A well-decorated venue sets the mood for the party, which is all about having loads and loads of fun. Cocktail party decorations should be extremely stylish and require a little bit of creativity and uniqueness, to make the venue look elegant. However, it is not that difficult to get the ambience for a cocktail party. Check out the bright ideas for cocktail party decorations, given in the following lines.
Cocktail Party Decoration Ideas
- To keep yourself focused on one track, choose a theme for your party decoration. It could be something as simple as a color combination like classic black and white. Though it sounds very ordinary, the sharp contrast between the two colors can lend a very sophisticated touch to your cocktail party decor.
- In case the cocktail party is at your home, go for a relaxed ambience. Select your table linen in soft pastel shades, put up a floral centerpiece, light some candles, play soft music in the background, set the bar and you are ready to rock! Make comfortable arrangement for sitting. Spread rugs on the floor and use throw pillows to provide cushioning.
- Cocktail parties are incomplete without lava lamps. They not only provide a soft ambience, but also serve as attractive decorative lighting fixtures. Choose colorful lava lamps to decorate the venue.
- Alternatively, you may light some candles at strategic locations within the venue, to give a mystic look to the place.
- Dimming the lights is another nice option. Using a dimmer switch, dim the lights and if you want, you can arrange a small bar right in the center of the room. It makes a larger-than-life centerpiece!
- Stick to your theme and keep the decorations minimal yet elegant. If you are hosting the party in a bar, tell them your requirements and give them a budget. Most importantly, keep the decor comfortable yet stylish.
- You may hang swirled streamers from the ceiling, for giving an attractive effect to the decor. If paired with special party lighting, the ceiling decoration would definitely grab everyone's attention!
- Decorate the venue with balloon bouquets. Choose a combination of color for the balloons, such as black and white, red and white and red and black. Adorn the bunches of balloons with curling ribbon.
- Well decorated tables can make the venue look elegant. Therefore, cover your tables with tablecloth that is suitable for the chosen theme. Add an attractive centerpiece on each table, to give the finishing touch. Arrange the cups, plates, napkins and cutlery neatly, on the table. Add substance to the tables by dressing them up with glassware stuffed with personalized napkins.
Comment On This Article