Sending out Bridal shower party invitation card
has become a popular trend. Check out unique bridal shower
Bridal Shower Invitation
A bridal shower is a very special occasion in the life of a new bride. The new bride would love to have all her near and dear ones with her on this special occasion. In order to make sure that no one misses the bridal shower, invitations must be sent out to everyone, who is important to the bride. Friends, relatives and anyone, whom you consider family, should be invited to the bridal shower party. Though there are many special and unique bridal shower invitation cards in the markets today, you can also go for handmade ones. Handmade invites have an inherent quality of being personalized and carry the warmth and love of the host. To get ideas for bridal shower invitation card, read through the following lines.
Bridal Shower Invitation Ideas
- Invites are the foremost thing to consider for a party to take place. You can either go for the traditional invitation card or can send your guest an email or e-card.
- Since bridal shower is a grand occasion, handmade cards make the best bet. They can be uniquely designed and also are extremely personal.
- In case, you have a theme for your bridal shower, make sure the invitations are also based on it. For instance, if the theme is 'Disco' or 'Tea Party', make sure your invitation card mentions the same. You can also have some illustrations on the invitation to highlight your theme.
- Mention clearly the date, time, venue and your contact number in the invitation. Mention if you are not expecting gifts.
- It is very important to state the kind of party you are holding, in the invitation card. It can either be a formal lunch or dinner or a tea party or just a small cocktail party.
- Choose your words carefully and make sure whatever invitation you select goes well with the arrangement of the bridal shower. A nice verse or popular saying about marriages in the card will be nice to look at and appealing.
- In case, the bridal shower party is a surprise, make sure you state the same in the invitation card. This is mainly to prevent any of the guests from disclosing the surprise to the to-be-bride.
- If the bridal shower party is a themed one, mention is clearly in the invitation card. This would give the guests an idea of how the party is going to be.
- In case, you want the guests to follow a specific dress code, make sure you state the same in the invitation card. This would reduce any chances of doubt or uncertainty in the minds of the guests.
- Do not forget to give directions at the back of the invitation, as some people may not know the location of the venue. Give the most obvious route first and then provide an alternative.
- Lastly, ensure that you sent out the invitation much in advance, so that every one can book the day for the party.
Comment On This Article